La queue d'Oswaldo était coupée !
of dry food offered
of dry food necessary
This small Spanish shelter cannot feed its 93 dogs anymore.
There is no more food left at Cambiando Miradas' shelter in Spain!
He is desperate, no foundation is helping, the Government doesn't take action: Miguel can only count on the help of a French association that despite all its efforts, has also come to the end of its abilities ...
We want to help Miguel save his dogs by sending 3600 kg of kibbles to the shelter!
Cambiando Miradas' shelter in Spain no longer has kibble to feed its 93 dogs ... Miguel, the president, is struggling, it is very difficult for him to find the necessary financial resources to face all the expenses.
The situation has worsened for some time now: since the Spanish Government canceled the hare hunting season for sanitary reasons, the owners of hunting dogs do not see any more interest in keeping them home... Galgos are thrown to the streets and fail to survive alone in the street.
How is Miguel going to welcome these dogs without kibble?
The French association "Celtiques lévriers et Company" is always by Miguel's side: it pays the rent and tries to help him overcome his financial issues.
But here it is, this shipment of kibbles bags is the last hope of Miguel. After the end of this one, neither the association nor Miguel will have the means to support the nutritional needs of the dogs ...
Sick, injured or weakened by hunger, dogs are already in such a bad state of health that without kibble they may not survive!
We can swing into action, we have already booked a truck and pallets, but we have to pay it before May 21st.
If the collection fails, we will not be able to pay, the departure of the truck will be cancelled and none of the collected kibbles will be delivered...
If the collection fails, we will refund all donors
In addition to food problems, Miguel is facing epidemics of all kinds: puppies are often affected by Parvovirus, adults suffer from Leishmaniasis ... Diseases that require expensive treatments!
Miguel's debts are already important, but he can not resign himself to let the dogs that have already suffered so much to die ... He must constantly juggle the expenses of food and medicine, not to mention the bills of the shelter!
The foundations do not support him, the Mayor refuses to help a private shelter, and the only French association to help him is out of breath.
The only support Miguel receives today is coming from this French association : we agreed to answer their cry for help... Dogs won't have anything to eat left very soon and the volunteers don't have enough money to buy more kibbles!
As his full-time employment does not allow him to be present at the shelter all the time, two volunteers help with collecting donations and equipment, construction of new boxes, care and treatment of sick animals, etc.
He comes to the shelter in the morning before going to work, comes back at his lunch break, and comes back again in the evening after his long day at work!
Miguel dedicated his entire life to the animal cause. He’s very humble and usually tries to deal with his problems on his own: if today Miguel accepts our help, it is because the situation is really serious...
In Spain, galgos are locked in the cellars of their owners and only go out to hunt.
They are beaten if their efforts are inconclusive, scarcely fed, and thrown into the street when they no longer run fast enough to win the hunting contests.
Exhausted and abused, dogs are often too weak to survive alone in nature.
Miguel welcomes them to his refuge: he heals their wounds, nourishes them, and offers them a quality of life that those dogs have never known before. Unfortunately, the care given to them is expensive: Miguel can no longer afford to buy kibbles!
This collection is organized by the Cambiando Miradas' association in Spain. TheX kg of food collected will be delivered to Miguel to feed the 93 dogs hosted at the shelter.
- Animal Webaction has been helping more than 833 animal welfare associations over the past 5 years, with more than 1,967 deliveries in 8 countries (see photos).
- We make sure to contact each partner association, inquire to ensure its reliability and always ask for supporting documents.
- Our partner associations only receive physical products, which means we never send money. When you offer 10kg of food, we deliver 10kg of food to the association.
- We also deal with transportation ourselves, and make sure all the products collected are properly brought where the association needs them to be, so a quick delivery is guaranteed.
- We will notify you by email as soon as the product bought thanks to your donation has been delivered.
- We will ask the association to take pictures of the food received, and will send you these pictures.
- If you change your mind, we will refund your donation upon request, without charge or proof of any kind.
- If unfortunately the collection fails, we will not deliver anything, we will refund you the full amount of your donation.