Le pauvre Millou a été mis à la porte du jour au lendemain !
of dry food offered
of dry food necessary
SOS! This Moroccan shelter no longer has kibble to feed its 120 dogs: it will have to close!
Hanane is overwhelmed by debts and can't buy kibble anymore! On October 4th, her food stock will be empty and the dogs won't have nothing left to eat.
The shelter's dogs are so weak that many have died recently.
We want to help Hanane by sending 4000 kilos of dry food.
Without enough funding, Hanane has no choice but to close the shelter at the end of the year ... The only solution is to find a new place able to accommodate the 120 dogs, and even more.
Only here: to be able to pay the rent of this new land, Hanane must save money ... But dogs need to eat kibble to survive! She refuses to save money from the budget allocated to feeding the dogs ...
Hanane is desperate by so many taxes: veterinary fees, wages, shelter charges, food ... She can't afford to buy any food: she asks us to help her buy kibble!
How can Hanane buy kibble when she is no longer able to pay the rent? Lost and alone in this fight, she is afraid of not being able to feed the 120 dogs of her shelter ... How to feed the dogs if she is no longer able to welcome them? Hanane is now caught in a vicious circle, and won't be able to leave without our help!
Dogs at Hanane's shelter are weakened by a painful past wandering the streets of Casablanca. Sick, disabled or injured, they require a lot of attention and above all an adapted diet, otherwise they would not be able to survive the veterinary treatments they receive ...
Neighbors protest outside the shelter's doors to intimidate Hanane and see her leave.
Hanane is overwhelmed: paying the rent has become difficult, she can't afford to buy kibble anymore, and she must find a new land to build a new shelter for the dogs ... And for herself as well! Indeed, neighbors are strongly opposed to Hanane's involvement in rescuing stray animals, so they do everything to see her move! Only here, because of a lack of means, Hanane has to live in the shelter ... So it is her whole life that will collapse if we don't support her now.
We can take action, we have already booked a truck and pallets, but we have to pay it before October 8th.
If the collection fails, we will not be able to pay, the departure of the truck will be cancelled and none of the collected kibbles will be delivered...
If the collection fails, we will refund all donors.
Hanane has very little support when facing all these difficulties. Overwhelmed by debts, she can't resign herself to give up on rescuing street animals.
With her unwavering generosity, she continues to believe that she will be able to find peace in the next shelter: but, if she doesn't get help quickly, she won't be able to move, and will have to leave the dogs on the street ...
With an estimated population of around 2 million street dogs, Morocco has been carrying out mass slaughter operations at regular intervals for decades.
Dogs are poisoned with strychnine, or shot with a gun, usually in the spring: before the arrival of tourists, or any other important international event.
However, sterilisation programs have already been carried out in some Moroccan cities: unfortunately, they have so far always been abandoned, as their results take too long to be seen.
This collection is organized by the association AHPPAE, which Hanane is the president. The 4000 kilos of kibble collected will be delivered to her to feed the 120 dogs hosted at the shelter.
- Animal Webaction has been helping more than 833 animal welfare associations over the past 5 years, with more than 1,967 deliveries in 8 countries (see photos).
- We make sure to contact each partner association, inquire to ensure its reliability and always ask for supporting documents.
- Our partner associations only receive physical products, which means we never send money. When you offer 10kg of food, we deliver 10kg of food to the association.
- We also deal with transportation ourselves, and make sure all the products collected are properly brought where the association needs them to be, so a quick delivery is guaranteed.
- We will notify you by email as soon as the product bought thanks to your donation has been delivered.
- We will ask the association to take pictures of the food received, and will send you these pictures.
- The payment of donations is 100% secured by Paypal (no obligation to have a Paypal account), and by credit card.
- If you change your mind, we will refund your donation upon request, without charge or proof of any kind.
- If unfortunately the collection fails, we will not deliver anything, we will refund you the full amount of your donation.