La petite Pixel est née au milieu des broussailles…
of dry food offered
of dry food necessary
To answer Mirela's SOS, we went to her Romanian shelter on May 8th.
The food stock is almost gone, her 110 dogs already started to eat bread: in 3 days there will be nothing left!
Despite her lack of money, she is completely depressed by the misery of stray dogs and can not resign herself to abandon them as they would definitely die in the streets: they are welcomed at her house!
We want to help her in her fight against animal cruelty by sending her 3600 kilos of kibble.
In Romania, stray dogs are very unlikely to survive alone. Despite her low income, Mirela is trying to save them by welcoming them in her house.
This second chance offered by Mirela is a great gift: without her help, they would not escape ...
Today she can no longer buy kibble to feed them: she is faced with the daily stress of having to let dogs die in the street!
Mirela can not afford to buy a shelter. By getting into debts, she managed to find a new land that would allow her to go back to a normal life, while offering a better life to dogs.
But because of the lack of money, the land has not been adapted to accommodate the 110 dogs yet. In the meantime, the dogs stay in Mirela's garden, and protect themselves from the weather inside her house ...
Mirela does not have the money to finance a proper diet to the dogs she saves: when the stock of kibble is about to be gone, she gives them bread while waiting for the means to go to the supermarket to buy the cheapest kibble.
When we visited the shelter, the kibble stock represented 2 weeks of feeding. Today, Mirela is worried: in 3 days, there will be nothing left ...
We can swing into action, we have already booked a truck and pallets, but we have to pay it before May 25.
If the collection fails, we will not be able to pay, the departure of the truck will be cancelled and none of the collected kibbles will be delivered...
If the collection fails, we will refund all donors
At the sight of all this misery, Mirela tries desperately to raise the population and improve the daily life of Romanian dogs.
Unfortunately, despite her cries for help, Mirela and her family remain alone in their fight, and the situation of dogs does not change ...
The rescue of street dogs is a priority for Mirela's family: her sister and father are daily supporting her in purchasing equipment for the shelter, giving money for care and sterilization, and when possible, they help to get food.
Today, despite all their efforts, they are unable to finance more kibble: their only option is to get the unsold bread in local bakeries ... This diet is dangerous for dogs, especially when they are in a such a bad state of health!
Romanian dogs' situation explained on a French TV news (2013)
This collection is organized by Europe4strays association. The 3600 kg of food collected will be delivered to Mirela to feed the 110 dogs hosted at her place.
- Animal Webaction has been helping more than 833 animal welfare associations over the past 5 years, with more than 1,967 deliveries in 8 countries (see photos).
- We make sure to contact each partner association, inquire to ensure its reliability and always ask for supporting documents.
- Our partner associations only receive physical products, which means we never send money. When you offer 10kg of food, we deliver 10kg of food to the association.
- We also deal with transportation ourselves, and make sure all the products collected are properly brought where the association needs them to be, so a quick delivery is guaranteed.
- We will notify you by email as soon as the product bought thanks to your donation has been delivered.
- We will ask the association to take pictures of the food received, and will send you these pictures.
- If you change your mind, we will refund your donation upon request, without charge or proof of any kind.
- If unfortunately the collection fails, we will not deliver anything, we will refund you the full amount of your donation.
When associations register on our platform, we always inspect their legal status : according to the law, all our partner associations are legally registered in their home country.
Our team ensures communication with the beneficiary association before each collection.
It allows us to check the truthfulness of the association's request for the animal.
We communicate a lot with the associations during our interviews, but we are not looking to exaggerate the current situation: only facts are presented.
Only products (blankets, food...) are collected, we never send money. All collected products are directly and only sent to help animals: no misappropriation possible
We entirely take care of the transportation of the collected products to the association taking care of the assisted animal. So, we follow the goods in real time, and we ensure its good reception at destination.
We are committed to publishing pictures of each delivery made once the goods have been received.
You will be able to see by youself the good reception of your donations where the animal is located, and how the association is using it.
We ensure your datas' confidentiality : the donations made on the website are totally anonymous to the beneficiary associations. Your data will never be used for recovery actions by associations.
If the collection fails, we will systematically refund all of your donations.
Even if a collection is not completed, we can always proceed to a refund of all the donations you made. Just ask us ; these refunds are not charged.*
* Only your donations on undelivered collections can be the subject of a refund request.