Skylla était au milieu de la route, avec un œil blessé !
of dry food offered
of dry food necessary
There is no more kibble left to feed the 90 dogs gathered at the shelter, several died, we want to save the others.
In Romania, Marusia's 90 dogs are currently eating rice!
We must do something before it gets worst.
We want to send Marusia 3600 kilos of kibble in emergency.
When we met Marusia on the 23d of August, we witnessed that the stock of kibble was completely empty! Marusia has no other choice than to feed the dogs with rice...
Dogs living at the shelter have suffered a lot before being rescued, they are fragile. This protein free diet weakens them even more, they cannot survive!
Hungry, the dogs throw themselves on the mixture of rice and milk!
The rice gives the dogs severe diarrhea. This protein free diet weakens them, even though they already are fragile from a troubled past: they won't survive if they keep following this diet, we must send them kibble if we want to save them!
For a long time, Marusia kept the dogs on a land for rent that was not suitable for dogs, and the neighbors were complaining ...
The French association "Coeur d'Asha", which supports Marusia since the beginning, put all its savings in the purchase of this new ground. But here it is, turning a wheat field into a shelter suitable for 90 dogs involves a lot of expenses.
With winter coming, it was necessary to build kennels to protect the dogs from the hard temperatures, or the dogs wouldn't have survived ...
To protect or to feed the dogs? An unbearable dilemma volunteers have to face everyday! We want to help the association to save the dogs by sending them kibble!
We can take action, we have already booked a truck and pallets, but we have to pay it before September 9 2019.
If the collection fails, we will not be able to pay, the departure of the truck will be cancelled and none of the collected kibbles will be delivered...
If the collection fails, we will refund all donors.
Marusia and the French association "Coeur d'Asha" have asked for help from the foundations and the Romanian Government, but nothing works: they are alone to take over the expenses of the shelter!
Despite the donations of some generous donors, the cost of veterinary care, shelter's work and kibble is too important ...
Today, they have tried everything and ask us to help them to properly feed their 90 dogs!
Marusia doesn't only invest her salary in the shelter: she also invests all her time and her love! The management of a shelter involves a lot of time and money ... Marusia is only helped by one association, she can't keep ensuring all these aspects of this life by herself!
If the collection succeeds, the food will leave directly from our logistics centre in Romania! So we can act very quickly, let's help Marusia and her 90 dogs to get kibble!
This collection is organized by Coeur d'Asha. The 3600 kg of kibble collected will be delivered to Marusia to feed the 90 dogs in the shelter.
- Animal Webaction has been helping more than 833 animal welfare associations over the past 5 years, with more than 1,967 deliveries in 8 countries (see photos).
- We make sure to contact each partner association, inquire to ensure its reliability and always ask for supporting documents.
- Our partner associations only receive physical products, which means we never send money. When you offer 10kg of food, we deliver 10kg of food to the association.
- We also deal with transportation ourselves, and make sure all the products collected are properly brought where the association needs them to be, so a quick delivery is guaranteed.
- We will notify you by email as soon as the product bought thanks to your donation has been delivered.
- We will ask the association to take pictures of the food received, and will send you these pictures.
- The payment of donations is 100% secured by Paypal (no obligation to have a Paypal account), and by credit card.
- If you change your mind, we will refund your donation upon request, without charge or proof of any kind.
- If unfortunately the collection fails, we will not deliver anything, we will refund you the full amount of your donation.
When associations register on our platform, we always inspect their legal status : according to the law, all our partner associations are legally registered in their home country.
Our team ensures communication with the beneficiary association before each collection.
It allows us to check the truthfulness of the association's request for the animal.
We communicate a lot with the associations during our interviews, but we are not looking to exaggerate the current situation: only facts are presented.
Only products (blankets, food...) are collected, we never send money. All collected products are directly and only sent to help animals: no misappropriation possible
We entirely take care of the transportation of the collected products to the association taking care of the assisted animal. So, we follow the goods in real time, and we ensure its good reception at destination.
We are committed to publishing pictures of each delivery made once the goods have been received.
You will be able to see by youself the good reception of your donations where the animal is located, and how the association is using it.
We ensure your datas' confidentiality : the donations made on the website are totally anonymous to the beneficiary associations. Your data will never be used for recovery actions by associations.
If the collection fails, we will systematically refund all of your donations.
Even if a collection is not completed, we can always proceed to a refund of all the donations you made. Just ask us ; these refunds are not charged.*
* Only your donations on undelivered collections can be the subject of a refund request.