EMERGENCY! Valentina will soon run out of kibble to feed her 80 dogs, they will starve!
Ondine is a cat who was poisoned several years ago. Her oesophagus was burned! Another cat also ingested poison, but unfortunately didn't survive...
Eating kibble is too painful for her when she swallows.
Ondine's teeth are very damaged. She's missing almost every other one. So she can't chew kibble at all!
Easy-to-ingest canned food would help Ondine eat without difficulty. She wouldn't have to chew, and she wouldn't have pain when swallowing.
The successive containments have prevented us from holding events. On top of that, prices have increased... We can no longer afford to buy food for our horses!
Most of the animals in our care are in poor health and need care. We don't know if we can continue.