Because of the lockdown, this shelter is no longer able to feed its 200 cats!
Dry food offered
Dry food necessary
Alone and in debt with suppliers, she no longer has the means to finance the shelter!
She has already begun to reduce the number of dogs she hosts at home by half!
There are so few shelters in Tunisia that closing Raoudha's shelter would be a disaster for street dogs!
We want to help her in her fight by sending 2000 kilos of kibble in emergency!
Alone and exhausted, Raoudha can no longer ensure the management of the shelter and the expenses it entails ... Victims of police shooting, violence of the inhabitants and the famine, dogs die every day in the Tunisian streets .
Raoudha is desperate! How to continue to save all the dogs in need by herself?
There are so few associations that help animals in Tunisia that if Raoudha were to close her door to street dogs, they would have no hope of surviving ...
No one is helping Raoudha: very few private donations, no return from the foundations and the Government also remains silent ...
Raoudha also has a lot of trouble finding volunteers: she is the only one looking after the dogs! Only on person comes to the shelter to train dogs for domestic life and facilitate adoptions ...
Raoudha loses hope!
Six months ago, we organized a collection for Raoudha's 46 dogs. Today, despite all the adoptions that this collection generated, Raoudha still doesn't receive any donation ...
She has stopped saving dogs in distress: today, there are only 26 dogs in the shelter ... Before, when a dog was adopted, he released a place for a new animal. From now on, Raoudha is forced not to welcome a new protégé, except in case of extreme urgency...
If no one helps her, she will have no choice than closing the shelter!
We can come into action, we have already booked a truck and pallets, but we have to pay it before June 9th.
If the collection fails, we will not be able to pay, the departure of the truck will be cancelled and none of the collected kibbles will be delivered...
If the collection fails, we will refund all donors.
When we met Raoudha, we were touched by her great generosity: unable to afford a shelter, she and her husband welcome dogs in their garden! As a full-time veterinarian, the animal cause is her primary life concern.
Beyond her great involvement in treating wounded animals, she is extremely committed to the fight against animal abuse in Tunisia and tries to make things happen by regularly contacting the highest authorities.
We want to help Raoudha in her fight!
Since the Arabic Spring, Tunisia has been hit by the crisis .... The situation is complicated for everyone, and the Government no longer helps animal welfare associations.
International animal welfare foundations, fearing for the lives of their volunteers, have left the country and never returned.
Calls for donations launched urgently on the internet are also not successful ... As for the collection of kibble in the supermarkets, they do not work: in Northern Africa, people are not used to this type of operation, they do not donate ...
This collection is therefore the last chance to save the dogs, if it fails there will be no more!
This collection is organized by SOS Animaux Tunisie. The 2000 kg of kibble collected will be delivered to Raoudha to feed the 26 dogs hosted at her place.
- Animal Webaction has been helping more than 833 animal welfare associations over the past 5 years, with more than 1,967 deliveries in 8 countries (see photos).
- We make sure to contact each partner association, inquire to ensure its reliability and always ask for supporting documents.
- Our partner associations only receive physical products, which means we never send money. When you offer 10kg of food, we deliver 10kg of food to the association.
- We also deal with transportation ourselves, and make sure all the products collected are properly brought where the association needs them to be, so a quick delivery is guaranteed.
- We will notify you by email as soon as the product bought thanks to your donation has been delivered.
- We will ask the association to take pictures of the food received, and will send you these pictures.
- If you change your mind, we will refund your donation upon request, without charge or proof of any kind.
- If unfortunately the collection fails, we will not deliver anything, we will refund you the full amount of your donation.