Dry food offered
Dry food necessary
Ibtissam's 90 dogs don't have anything to eat, several already died, the others won't survive any longer...
In Morocco, the situation at Ibtissam's shelter is catastrophic!
For 2 weeks long, her 90 dogs had been eating bad quality kibble mixed with bread: this diet made them weak!
We visited her on August 22: her kibble stock is empty and she can no longer afford to buy bread. Today they have nothing left to eat! Several dogs have already died ...
We want to send 4000 kilos of kibble in emergency!
The dogs gathered at Ibtissam's are very fragile: the majority experienced the worst atrocities before finding peace at the shelter. Unfortunately, the diet based on bread and poor quality kibble aggravates their health, some did not survive ...
Several puppies also died in the past 2 weeks, but Ibtissam didn't even have the time to give them a name or take pictures ...
Since last Thursday, the situation worsened! No more bread or kibble, dogs don't eat anything! We must help them by sending them kibble!
Last Animal Webaction's collection of kibble ended during the summer ... To make up for the lack of food, Ibtissam bought some kibble with her own money. But in Morocco, kibble are extremely expensive, she had no choice but to buy a poor quality product that she mixed with bread when she could afford to.
Today, dogs are extremely weakened by diarrhea caused by this unsuitable diet ...
Ibtissam is devastated and can not find a solution to feed her hungry dogs!
The heat is exhausting the dogs who, living on an empty stomach, become very irritable. As a result, fights break out, which means many more veterinary expenses that Ibtissam can no longer pay ... Overwhelmed by debts, she is desperate to see so much misery without being able to do anything about it!
We can take action, we have already booked a truck and pallets, but we have to pay it before August 27.
If the collection fails, we will not be able to pay, the departure of the truck will be cancelled and none of the collected kibbles will be delivered...
If the collection fails, we will refund all donors.
Between the veterinary fees that are increasing and the management of the shelter, Ibtissam can not afford to buy kibble. Yet, she tried everything, but neither the government nor the international foundations answered her ...
The Fundraisers are not successful, she receives only small donations from time to time and donations of pasta and rice: this is not enough to feed her 90 dogs!
The existence of associative shelter in Morocco is extremely fragile: the government is very hostile towards them. Now that Ibtissam's dogs are more hungry than ever, their barks are getting stronger and lauder. Neighbors are complaining more than usual.
Ibtissam tries to keep good relations with the neighborhood but fears not to be so discreet enough if the dogs continue to bark from hunger ... There are so few shelters in Morocco that it would be catastrophic to close Ibtissam's one!
Ibtissam left everything to help street dogs: job, comfort and leisure are now impossible for her to get ... Despite all her efforts, she is struggling to maintain the shelter in a good shape and provide food and health care to the dogs. All by herself, she doesn't know what to do...
We wish to help her to save Moroccan dogs by sending her kibble, we are her one and only hope, nobody supports her!
With an estimated population of around 2 million street dogs, Morocco has been carrying out mass slaughter operations at regular intervals for decades.
Dogs are poisoned with strychnine, or shot with a gun, usually in the spring: before the arrival of tourists, or any other important international event.
However, spaying programmes have already been carried out in some Moroccan cities: unfortunately, they have so far always been abandoned, as their fruits take too long to bear fruit.
This collection is organized by Ibtissam's association Help Adopt Moroccan Animals. The 4000 kg of kibbles collected will be delivered to Ibtissam to feed the 90 dogs gathered at her shelter.
- Animal Webaction has been helping more than 833 animal welfare associations over the past 5 years, with more than 1,967 deliveries in 8 countries (see photos).
- We make sure to contact each partner association, inquire to ensure its reliability and always ask for supporting documents.
- Our partner associations only receive physical products, which means we never send money. When you offer 10kg of food, we deliver 10kg of food to the association.
- We also deal with transportation ourselves, and make sure all the products collected are properly brought where the association needs them to be, so a quick delivery is guaranteed.
- We will notify you by email as soon as the product bought thanks to your donation has been delivered.
- We will ask the association to take pictures of the food received, and will send you these pictures.
- The payment of donations is 100% secured by Paypal (no obligation to have a Paypal account), and by credit card.
- If you change your mind, we will refund your donation upon request, without charge or proof of any kind.
- If unfortunately the collection fails, we will not deliver anything, we will refund you the full amount of your donation.