Piano s'est retrouvé suspendu à un arbre par un fil de fer !
of dry food offered
of dry food necessary
In Romania, Angelica has no more food for her 180 dogs, they will starve to death!
The association 4NewLife is sending us an emergency call for Angelica's shelter.
We were on site on September 7th, the kibble stock is almost finished.
Hosted in packs, the dogs will start killing each other again if we do not intervene.
The association 4NewLife is her only support, but the task is too big for its team to handle alone, they can't buy anymore kibble.
We would like to send 4200 kg of kibble as a matter of urgency to help them.
Between her shelter and her home, Angelica cares for 180 dogs, whom she struggles to feed: periods of food shortages have followed one another in recent months, and the consequences are worsening.
At the end of July, at the height of the shortage, the French association 4NewLife informed us that "The situation has worsened in Alexandria, the animals no longer have anything to eat and are killing each other". Faced with the degree of urgency, the association intervened as much and as quickly as it could, going on site in August, and bringing a few hundred kilos of kibble.
But in a few days' time, this stock will be used up, and the association will not be able to intervene any further, she asks us to help them: "The situation is more catastrophic than expected", Astrid, her President, told us a few days ago, fearing that things would turn into a disaster again.
For several times since the beginning of the year, dogs have experienced weeks when they could not eat every day due to lack of resources.
Weakened, they are more vulnerable to diseases, and the youngest already suffer from growth problems: "their bones are deformed by the lack of calcium" explains the association.
We must at all costs help them to have enough kibble for the coming months!
We can take action, we have booked a truck and pallets, but we have to pay it before September 13th.
If the collection fails, we will not be able to pay, the departure of the truck will be cancelled and none of the collected kibbles will be delivered...
If the collection fails, we will refund all donors.
Involved in animal welfare for over 10 years, Angelica has gradually abandoned her former life to take care of dogs full time. Deprived of a source of income, because she no longer worked to care for dogs, she sold almost all her belongings over the years, until there was nothing left for her.
Today, Angelica shares her mother's meagre pension, and no longer has any other source of income, it has become totally impossible for her to buy kibble!
Up at 6 a.m. every morning, and in bed at 1 a.m. at the earliest, Angelica is alone every day to take care of the 180 dogs in her care. Because several dozen of them are hosted into her home, and have already led to several complaints from neighbours, she also remains on standby all night to prevent any barking...
This is an impossible pace to maintain over time, in addition to the lack of resources and the stock of kibbles that will soon be used up. Exhausted, Angelica has started to develop health problems, and absolutely needs support to continue fighting for her dogs.
Made aware several months ago of the difficulties encountered by Angelica, the association 4NewLife has since worked hard to help her. In particular, it has organised vaccination and de-worming campaigns for dogs, prepared spaying and neutering, and has taken care of several sick or paralysed dogs.
Its team came on site for 10 days this summer and plans a new visit in the fall, which will allow her to continue the work started at the shelter. But with several shelters to support, they are overwhelmed by the scale of the task, and ask us to intervene for food "For the sponsors, she doesn't have any, she doesn't manage to find any, there's only me for the moment, depending on the means we have" says Astrid, President of the association.
The work started by 4NewLife is essential in preparation for winter, as the dogs will not be able to be protected from the cold in their current condition.
Their involvement and efforts alongside Angelica means a lot to the 180 dogs in the shelter, we must support them for this project.
If the collection succeeds, the food will leave directly from our logistics centre in Romania! So we can act very quickly, let's help Ildiko and her 300 dogs to get kibble!
This collection is organized by the French association 4NewLife, for the benefit of Angelica's Shelter. The 4200 kg of kibbles collected will be delivered to Angelica to feed the 180 dogs in the shelter.
- Animal Webaction has been helping more than 833 animal welfare associations over the past 5 years, with more than 1,967 deliveries in 8 countries (see photos).
- We make sure to contact each partner association, inquire to ensure its reliability and always ask for supporting documents.
- Our partner associations only receive physical products, which means we never send money. When you offer 10kg of food, we deliver 10kg of food to the association.
- We also deal with transportation ourselves, and make sure all the products collected are properly brought where the association needs them to be, so a quick delivery is guaranteed.
- We will notify you by email as soon as the product bought thanks to your donation has been delivered.
- We will ask the association to take pictures of the food received, and will send you these pictures.
- The payment of donations is 100% secured by Paypal (no obligation to have a Paypal account), and by credit card.
- If you change your mind, we will refund your donation upon request, without charge or proof of any kind.
- If unfortunately the collection fails, we will not deliver anything, we will refund you the full amount of your donation.